According to the EY Global Consumer Banking Survey, 2 of the 5 most important engagement drivers for customers in the finance industry are for the company to find ways to improve and to invest in customers’ wellbeing.

Meeting your customers’ needs and making their experience as positive as you can is imperative. Did you know for a typical business only 4% of dissatisfied customers voice their concerns directly to the company, the other 96% won’t mention their experience and 91% of these dissatisfied customers won’t return. To make sure this doesn’t happen to you it’s important to make leaving feedback as quick and easy as possible for your customers, enabling you to constantly improve and meet your customers’ needs.

Fewer customers than ever are engaging with long survey forms but 95.3% of people asked said they’d respond to an SMS survey, which makes SurveyMill perfect!

Ways you can use SMS surveys within the Finance Industry:

  • Receive feedback after an appointment, branch visit or phone call
  • Ask for feedback on products or services
  • Send a survey following a cancellation to find out why they’re leaving
  • Use survey results to find out what you’re doing well and what you should improve upon
  • Find out more about your customers’ interests and spending habits so you can personalise and tailor future text messages
  • Allow customers to give honest feedback without any pressure

The options really are endless. With negative experiences reaching twice as many potential customers as positive experiences it’s crucial to gain feedback to help you to improve the customer experience and in turn retain and gain new custom.

So, what are you waiting for? Sign up for free today.

Ps. If you’re a software developer or have one at your company make sure they check out our API Documentation for details on how to automate your surveys.

If you have any feedback or questions please do get in touch. We’d love to hear from you!

SMS surveys are a great way to collect valuable feedback from your customers, patients and staff. …

We're making SurveyMill cheaper, now you'll pay per message sent instead of per recipient

More posts

See all SurveyMill's blog posts

Blog home